What's new

Hey Everyone

S

s15_clint

Hello Fellow S15 owners and Enthusiasts from around the world. I found the website a while ago but have been so busy i forgot about its presence, Now i remember I shall Introduce myself.

My name is Clint Palmer, I'm 22 and Live down under in Australia, The Gold Coast to be precise. I work as a Full time Engineering Draftsperson and Am an avid Motorsports enthusiast with my Priorities set on Circuit work (sprints, Time attack etc.) and Drifing for fun with the occasional Drag day to keep an eye on the cars Performance.

My ride is a 2002 Pewter GT Spec S 200sx. As most of you are probably aware the S15's only came out in Turbo Variants in Australia so the Spec S and R were mainly for a few extra exterior and interior goodies. However those do not matter to me as my Future Plans for the Vehicle is to transform it in to a trailer car specifically used just for the track. In its current state it houses a variety of Bolt on Mods, mainly in the suspension department as I find this more crucial than complete Engine Power. My last track outing (a week and a half ago) my 6 speed finally blew 3rd and 4th gear, so It is now Getting an S14, 5 speed conversion :)
Mods include:
Engine:
-Blitz/ URAS SUSII air filter
-Hyperflow Front Mounted Intercooler
-GBF Atomic boost controller
-Custom straight through 3" exhaust system (no restrictions what so ever)
-Engine Damper
-Walbro Fuel Pump
-GFB Stealth FX Blow Off Valve
Suspension, Drivetrain, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
-HKS HipermaxII Coilovers
-Whiteline blade adjustable sway bars front & rear
-Strut braces front & rear
-B Pillar Floor Brace
-Whiteline Pineapples
-S14 5 speed gearbox (being fitted)
-NPC Heavy Duty Clutch (being fitted)
-Billet Machined Flywheel (being fitted)
-C's Short Shifter (soon after)
-DBA 4000 series Slotted Rotors Front with RB74 Race Pads, Standard rear (for now)
-Uras NS-01 Wheels 17x8 & 17x9 +30 all round
-Federal 595RS Sport Comp tyres
-Standar S15 rims with Cheap-o tyres for street and Drift
Interior:
-Fully Stripped of Carpet, Rear seats and Side trims, Boot Trim, Center Console Trim
-Did have a Bride Fixed back ZetaIII, But upgrading to a Recaro of Some sort (near future)
-Pivot oil temp, boost & water temp gauges mounted in Center a/c vents
-Autometer A/F ratio Gauge mounted in JDM spec A pillar mount
-Boost Monkey :)
Exterior:
-Spec R Side skirts
-Topstage Carbon Fibre Front Lip

Here are Some Pics :) (i'm also a keen photographer)

Thanks

Clint

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

Nice spec you've got there :thumbs: How long did you have to wait for that car park to empty? :p

S

s15_clint

It was about 1 am at night, The Convention center Carpark usually shuts the Lower floor at about 9pm to avoid Hoons from entering, What most ppl don't know is theres a Down Ramp at the back :p

Clint

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Very nice car :thumbs:
What did you think about Topstage?
been thinking about buying some stuff from them. Is the service any good?

best regards

S

s15_clint

Freddy at Topstage is a very friendly guy with alot of Dedication to providing quality products and service. It did take a lot longer than i expected, however apparently there were world wide shortages of certain carbon fibre materials, so he ended up making mine out of a more expensive one for the same price. The fit is fantastic and the finish is of very high quality. So to Answer ur question Yes the service is good, I'm still waiting on him to show me a new product he is making, Rear diffuser for S15's :)

Thanks for comments

Clint

Yakozan said:
Very nice car :thumbs:
What did you think about Topstage?
been thinking about buying some stuff from them. Is the service any good?

best regards

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

quick question about the Federals. How do you find them for track work. I know they are cheap, about $150 a tyre, but I haven't found too much info on them. Are they a R-Compund tyre??? I have been using Bridgestone RE-55s for my circuit work and want something with the same sort of grip for the street :D

A

Ansch

yay... another aussie! Nice car mate :thumbs:

Have you got any photos during the day time that shows the front lip in more detail? Top stage makes some cool stuff. How much was the front lip?

S

s15_clint

Check my other thread for Day Shots, The Rims are offset +30 all round (abit extreme at the rear, sticking out a half inch with the 255's on there) And the Federals Start from $150, the sizes i have cost me $250 each for the fronts and $315 each for the rears. they are Definately a Competitive tyre, Not as much Rubber as the likes of Dunlops and bridgestone etc. but i managed to knock 3.5 seconds off my previous best just from the tyres, next month im going to attempt knocking another 2-3 seconds off, cos i was still sliding around alot and had suspension on a pretty stiff setting, also had diff. problems which are getting rectified with a New Cusco 2 way diff :)

Clint