What's new

Hello from South Wales

A

Al3c

Hey guys.

Just thought I should introduce myself here. This will be my second 200, 1st one being a UK S13 that I bought 3 years ago. Sold the S13 just over a year ago and got myself something a little cheaper to run around in, but couldn't stay away for long. So here I am, the very happy owner of a S15.

Finally picked her up from the guys at Torque GT today. Very happy with it so far. :nod:

Don't have many plans for her yet, still paying off the masses of debt my S13 got me into :(
Very tempted to get wider, 9"-9.5", Work wheels on the rear but not too sure.

The only pics I have so far...

Cheers,
Al

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice clean aero spec dude :thumbs:

Torque GT is where I got mine from so it's all good :)

You fancy coming to the Summer Meet this Sat??

A

Al3c

Nice clean aero spec dude :thumbs:

Torque GT is where I got mine from so it's all good :)

You fancy coming to the Summer Meet this Sat??
Yeah, Torque GT were great to deal with and would deffinetly recommend them to anyone who is looking at importing a car from japan. :thumbs:

As for the meet, I very much doubt that I will be able to attend. Got alot going on this weekend.

Reaction score
Hey mate,

Where in south wales are you??

not from Swansea by any chance are you? if so will have to meet up :)

if your contemplating buying works rims you can try my xd9's on first if you want to give you an idea how they will look

Last edited:
A

Al3c

cool

thats a sick looking silvia!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers dude.

Hey mate,

Where in south wales are you??

not from Swansea by any chance are you? if so will have to meet up :)

if your contemplating buying works rims you can try my xd9's on first if you want to give you an idea how they will look
Hey richy.

I think I've met u before. Off the SXOC. My user name on their is ALS_S13 (gota get that updated :)). Sold my last 13 to Joe (Madda), it was the red one with the Norris designs engine.

Anyhoo, im from just outside Bridgend so not too far. Cheers for the offer about the wheels, but would be looking at getting the same Work Emotion CR Kai rims that I got on their now, just a bit wider for the rear.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

I run 18x9.5 et38 CR Kai on the rear of my car.

Tuck in nice with a little negative camber.

Cars looking good :thumbs:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Another one from south wales! its like s15 breading grounds down there lol!! welcome dude she looks mint!

you have mine from swansea richy from swansea baynz from pont and there are two more grey ones!!! lol