What's new

n00b

D

D4N

Hi guys just a quick hello. I'm Dan, live in the UK.

Due to a slight unforeseen issue I've decided to sell my Astra VXR and buy an S15 instead. Thought I'd sign up on here and see what the crack is.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
your going up in the world mate lol. welcome to the club. you should be able to find all the info you need here :)

D

D4N

Hopefully. Got to sell my car 1st, which hopefully shouldn't take to long. Then got to do a bit of scouting about I think.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi Dan, Welcome to the club :) finding the right S15 can take time so have patience...

D

D4N

I'm going to try and be lazy to be honest with you and try to find one with some mods done, such as kit, suspension, wheels etc.

I'm fairly open minded on what I'm looking for at the moment. White is the number 1 choice though :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
White is officially the slowest colour though :p

Joking aside, white does look really good.. until you get a scratch and have to have half the car painted to blend the pearl in!

D

D4N

I do have a good bodyshop guy for stuff like that. I'm fairly open on colours if I'm honest, it's more the complete car. Aslong as I like how it looks it's all good.

Reaction score
Welcome to the club mate, I think you have made a wise decission. Remember but if it's been modded already what life has it had and why is the owner selling it. It can be a real prick buying someone elses well hidden problems that you dicover a month down the track. Hope what ever you do get but brings you the same enjoyment as all of ours have.

S

Stuno1

I am int he same possition as you mate, want a s15 but need to sell my car first. Good luck with the hunt.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
WTTC mate, looks like you picked a good time to get an S15 there are some nice examples for sale at the moment. good luck with your sale and with your hunt

D

D4N

I've noticed the Kazama Auto one that's appeared on SVA's website this weekend which looks very nice, and been looking at that Chargespeed one aswell, just not sure how the mielage can be that low..... I suppose if it has just sat at shows and done nothing else it might be true but I'm a bit skeptical...