What's new

Newbieeeeee!

B

BUG4LIFE

Hiya guys,

Just thought I'd say hello! I'm not looking to become an S15 owner right this moment but it's certainly a car that's on my maybe list; together with a 350Z, TT Supra, T25 Scooby, EVO 6 TME, E46 M3, Mk2 RS Focus......! I've currently got my sensible head on so I've got a BMW E36 328 Sport, though before that I had a mint JDM Integra Type-R [that I actually bought from 4d_dc2 on here, hey dude]! So until I've decided what I want next, I'm going to be doing a bunch of reading on here :)

So, hello!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome to S15OC mate :)

Without sounding too harsh:

350Z = heavy + too common
TT Supra = heavy + much more expensive to run
EVO 6 TME = 4WD no good for drifting
E46 M3 = ??!! only good for pimping and Autobahns haha
Mk2 RS Focus = Kept up with one easy on Silverstone circuit a few weeks ago. Still a Ford lol :p

Just get an S15... you won't regret it. More unique, more FUN!!!! :D

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
welcome dude,

I would say s15 or rx7 why is an rx7 not on your list!! its the best car from japan :D (Sorry s15oc)

ANd james you should of destroyed the new focus they are pooo

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I would say s15 or rx7 why is an rx7 not on your list!! its the best car from japan :D (Sorry s15oc)
Wash you mouth out!! S15's are way more reliable though :p

S

Stuno1

Looked at all of thiose apart form was considering evo 9 mr320.

Came to the conclusion as pretty much in the first reply! Evos are too expensive to run as well. The s15 is a sexy well buiilt bullet proof (engine wise) car that can achieve 350BHP with not too much money being spent on it. Servicing and sucu is not too pricey either.

If you want pure handling then get the evo, if you want RWD fun and a car that is not that common definately get the S15t, as above , the 350z's are all over the place.

Stu

Reaction score
Welcome. You will certainly find lots of info on here about S15's and the technical help I've had here is brill!

Everyone has a list, even if we have different ones.....I got rid of my 350z to get my S15 - the 350 was lovely, but the S15 is just so much more interesting to drive :)

B

BUG4LIFE

I'd loooooooooooooooooooove an RX7 tooley, especially the 99+ model with the revised bumpers, it's one of my fav cars of all time...but as something to use everyday to get me to work and back, that's asking for trouble isn't it!!!

A 350, with a full Nismo kit and the 19in Nismo rims does look stunning, but if Craig's S15 ever happened to come up for sale...I doubt I could say no :)

I saw a Scooby P1 on the road the other day, think I'll add one of them to the list too?!?!

Reaction score
"A 350, with a full Nismo kit and the 19in Nismo rims does look stunning"

Lol - you could have had mine!!

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
I'd loooooooooooooooooooove an RX7 tooley, especially the 99+ model with the revised bumpers, it's one of my fav cars of all time...but as something to use everyday to get me to work and back, that's asking for trouble isn't it!!!

A 350, with a full Nismo kit and the 19in Nismo rims does look stunning, but if Craig's S15 ever happened to come up for sale...I doubt I could say no :)

I saw a Scooby P1 on the road the other day, think I'll add one of them to the list too?!?!
haha true thats the reason why i sold mine! but i have my s15 as my daily and i drive 55 miles a day and its fine.
I also have a 1994 rx7 fd with a sr20det conversion that ive almosed finished :D:D