What's new

hello fellow s15 lovers!

$

$hifty

Just bought a S15 spec-S from Torque GT (who are top class!)

Totally standard apart from the rear lexus style lights and some LED sidelights...
Can't wait to start modifying it!

Pics:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hi and welcome :)

What are your initial plans for it then?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi mate - welcome to S15OC!!

I'm only down the road in Telford ;) I meet up with Craig, JameS15 and sliding-r pretty regularly... as regular as S15 owners can haha :wack:

Love the colour and hopefully you'll fancy meeting some of us local owners at some point? Torque GT is also where I bought my baby from... let the modding commence hehe :thumbs:

$

$hifty

cheers 4 the welcome! (lupix iv been to a telford meet once a couple months back i remember seeing an s15 there!)

first things first, i want some new wheels. they've got to be black. some that fit perfectly in the arches with wider rears! i've read the wheel guide but the different offsets are confusing, i just want them perfectly in line with the arch!

also i need to get a new performance air filter but i realised i need one of those square adapters (saw it on japspeed.co.uk)... unless anyone knows any other places to get one from?

im not personally a fan of the rear lights, i love the LED ones, but id consider smoking the current ones if anything to start with.

and finally, i really want a decent exhaust, but it looks like il only be able to afford a backbox if anything :(

(also a better paid job would do the trick :p )

ideas are welcome :)

p.s. - i am the worlds biggest basshead and i sold 2 kicker 15" L5's a year or so ago... gutted to be back onto a standard system lol

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well it was most likely mine unless you saw a white one which is Tom's S15 :D

Offsets wise it depends on width of wheels. The most common width I'd say based on 17" wheel and still on standard arches would be 8J. If you go for 17 x 8 then front offest should be around +32 and the wheel will be in line with front arch. The rears allow for much more lower offset otherwise +32 will stick inside the arches. If you can get +26 to +28 then that would be ideal.

Or... get +30/32 for the rear wheels and use spacers ;)

$

$hifty

how about for an 18" wheels with 8J all round?
or
with 18" and a wider rear eg. 8.5J?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
rear - 9.5j et40 (35 if you feel adventurous) on a 255/35/18 and front 8.5j et35 on a 225/40/18 should be a good solid hassle free fitment. if you fit coilovers later you can just add a small spacer up front if required and to the rear if you fancy it, with these offsets at least you have the option ;).

welcome by the way, looks a nice clean car in a rare colour ;)

$

$hifty

cheers dean, now to find the perfect set...

ps. does anyone know the correct size for the front and rear wiper blades?