What's new

PJ?s S15 Spec-R Aero

P

PJ

Hi all.

Forgot to introduce myself here first, started posting in member rides

Anyway, my name is Patrik and i come from Sweden. I own a Nissan S14 which is sort of a 270R replica and a S15 Spec-R Aero.

Link to my swedish album site: http://200sx.kicks-ass.net/pj

Pics also in Member Rides

BR

PJ

F

FLY 200

G'day PJ

welcome PJ got a spec R myself loved the pics of ur car certainly looks the goods :nod:

S

Scummy

hey! en dude fra norge her!! hehe.. bare lurte p? om du har skilter p? din S15? bor i halden jeg seh, rett ved grensa til str?mstad. ihvertfall, skulle importere en S15 Spec R fra japen jeg, men s? dret alt seg pga. noen fucka lover her i norge som gjorde at jeg ikke kunne f? skilter p? den. S? lurte egentlig bare p? om det g?r ? f? skilter p? den i sverige

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Damn! No Swedish translator on Babel Fish. :p
No Norweigian translator either :p
It's kinda like Swedish so I can try to answer the part that I understand.

Yes PJ has Swedish plates on his car. It got registered this oktober i believe.

And by the way. Welcome to the forum. :)
please use english as this is an international forum with people from all around the world :)

Best regards
Paul

S

Scummy

Hehe.. Sorry.. I'm gonna write english from now on.. well, I gues I have to move to sweeden then:p because in norway i can't get plates on it yet

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Scummy said:
Hehe.. Sorry.. I'm gonna write english from now on.. well, I gues I have to move to sweeden then:p because in norway i can't get plates on it yet
no worries :)
It's no problem as long as the car has been registered in another EU country first.
If not, it might be doable. Hasn't been done yet. But if you can find approved testing facilities (if they exist) it could be done.
Would probobly be more expensive than taking the car to the UK (for example) and do it the other way in the end though.

Nicely said:
Damn Vikings are taking over! Had enough of that in the 8th Century! :p

Welcome :wave:
Are you that old Nicely :p *ducks for flying fists* ;)