What's new

hi

J

jonezy

hi all, looking to buy an s15 spec r at the moment, once ive sold my current car.

im 21 so insurance my be a concern but have had quotes similar to my diesel leon fr from admiral. (not the best insurer for a car of this type i know).

what kind of price does everyone else pay for insurance?

want an s15 because i love how it looks, 250bhp and rwd sound like great fun, and id imagine they wont deprieciate like a stone.

anything i should look out for?

SVA imports seem to have some good cars in and you get a 12 month warranty from them, any experiences?

what are peoples 0-100 and 0-60 times like for a mainly standard s15 ie:exhaust, filter, DV at most like.

what would you compare its perfomance to as i dont see many around so hae no idea just how quick they are.

also, handling. are they really arse end out everywhere or are the quite well behaved unless you really push it?

many thanks, just trying to get some ideas about the car.

Jay

Reaction score
hi mate, welcome to the forum! if you have a good look around i think you will find most of the answers on here somewhere. at 21 i wouldnt like to be paying that premium!!!

J

jonezy

price i got for the insurance was £939 fc with exhaust, alloys, suspension mods, filter, uprated brakes and DV

i thought was good considering my leon was £797 this year.