What's new

Noobie

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks tidy to me but can't really tell without seeing the car up front. Also can't judge on price cos it's showing up as £0 lol :wack:

Full Vertex bodykit (check for manufaturer's stamp on inside of skirts/bumpers to see if genuine) on Pearl White which does look trick :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Don't let this put you off as its a great looking car with great spec. However I don't think its a Spec-R as the dials have the black surround as seen in the spec-S (not silver as in spec-R). Also if you look at the pic 6 you can see the VID plate and it says SR20 (DE) which means it didn't start life as a turbo. The SR20DET would be been dropped in at a later date.

Don't let that put you off though, you are only really losing some of the spec - R body strength in the a few braces. Mine started life as a spec-S and had the SR20DET dropped in. Just make sure you get it for a little less that's all..

Looks lovely though :)

Reaction score
S15AK - thanks so much - really appreciate you taking the time to look at it for me!

Reaction score
Country
Id ask to see the auction report. If they cant provide it they have something to hide imo. Another thing you quite often find is that the Japs fit bodykits due to body damage from an accident. Its not always the case but worth giving the car a good looking over for any signs of bent chassis rails etc.

Reaction score
JEZ8553 - will do - have had a look over it (including underneath) and it looks pretty good - fingers crossed!