And it`s not THE day :(

They screwed up in the port... have to wait till thursday to pick it up :cry:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Aw man, what a kick in the balls, these will be the longest 2 days of your life, enjoy :thumbs: :D

H

Hank S15

have... to.... wait.... one... more.....day......

Want... my....S15!

ARGH

H

Hank S15

It has arrived! :D

So tired right now, been working all day picking up the cars at the port (leaving @ 05.00 this morning after 2 hours sleep) driving back, cleaning the car, fixing the suspension (still not good, but that`s for another day).
Also crazy hot here... so i`m nackered! :sleep:

But oh dear this car is lovely! Only runs on 0.5 bar boost, but you can feel it`s got potential! Just love it!! :smitten:

Only thing that was quite a disapointment that the shipping company cracked the front bumper, I just had it repaired in Tokyo! :mad:
Good thing is I noticed it at the depot when I picked it up.. so there insurance will pay the repair costs!

I`ll post some more pics tomorrow... need to raise the suspension again (Got a bit carried away with lowering it... looked the business on the lift, but found out in real life 2cm of ground clearence is a bit too little :p )
Also the car needs to be alignent properly... needs some more camber in the front and rear.

Cheers,
Hank

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks very very nice :thumbs:
Must feel very good after all this waiting.
To bad about the front bumper.

Reaction score
love it, you have pm lol :D

as for the wheels, yeh get some camber into them, depending on offset, they may or may not clear the coilovers... i'm running 8.5 and 9.5 on mine with about -2.5 camber on the rear and -2 camber on the front, if you have +32, you should be ok :thumbs: