What's new

never know what to put for a welcome topic?

Reaction score
Hey, little about me, 22, from northants UK

currently don't own an S15... but as a fairly "speedy" decision over the bankholiday weekend, i've decided to sell my current car, which is a civic VTi, and.... for the bill for an S15! :D

i do already know sushiming from here, and hopefully poppin' to see him soon to get a deffinate feel for the S15, but from a totally looks and performance spec basis... i'm game for one! :D

hopin' to find one already in the UK and not worry about the hassle of waiting for one to arrive,.... can you tell i'm young and impatient? :p also hopin' which ever i choose comes with some "basic bolt on goodies"!!

lastly....topper, i hate you, i want your car! :p (ment in the lightest and nicest form! :D )

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome again :wave:

There are a few Spec Rs already up for sale by the importers :) Why not pop along to D1GP at Silverstone on the 18th? We've got a stand, so you'll have a chance to see a load of S15s - including Topper's and, better still, mine! :p

Reaction score
i think we're going anyhow! :p

was at GT battle this bankholiday weekend.... the HKS was the final, straw for wanting one! been loving the shape of them for ages now, but couldn't really afford to own one before.... but now....! ;) :D

i dunno where you're lookin' but i've not found many... i'm in a muddle of what colour i want firstly, let alone where from! LOL

got to sell my car first, and then wait till july till i can get one really, extra years NCB and all.... :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome Dazz0i
you did as ur told and came on the site hehe hope u get what you need here and just give me a call whenever ok mate :wave:

J

Jono

Ah - another local(ish) person to me! :wave:

Re. colour... Nicely will tell you to go for a Blue one... you see, Blue is the best colour! :p Me, I'd say Blue, White, Pewter, Yellow, aww hell... THEY ALL LOOK GORGEOUS! You go for what suits you best mate.

I can highly recommend Torque Imports in Dorset. Bought mine from them recently. They still have a couple in stock I beleive and the last time I Emailed them they had one due to be shipped over too so you should definetely get in touch with Mike or Tristan down there.

Bolt-on goods aren't that expensive on the whole... an Apexi induction kit and a decat for starters will cost you less than ?150! :D (*can't wait for my decat to arrive*)

Welcome - now hurry up and buy one! :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Another :thumbs: for Torque. They're in Devon BTW...

The Silv....erm....Pewter ones look good, but they're a bit common and :ghey: :p The rarer colours are yellow, red, blue and black.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
white not common either tho hehehe
Current color of auction cars (both spec-R and Spec-S)

Black: 3
blue: 5
pewter: 11
pearl white: 18
red: 2
yellow: 1

:p

Info is from USS auto auction website in Japan. :wave:
Current auctions are
KyushuG
Okayama
Sizuoka
Gunma
Osaka
Nagoya
WestTokyo

Oh and welcome to the site :wave: . We're having a bit of a color-war at the moment :D

Reaction score
ey up ming, you knew i wanted one before you even got yours...just couldn't afford one! :(

yellow would be great...but.... where i live it might stand out a little too much for my liking. Also, trying to steer from a black car this time, which leaves the gunmental, white or bl0o!

firstly though, my car's gotta go, and save a bit more cash....

as for bolt-on's, i was more refering to coilovers, exhaust and some genuine wheels! :D

after that, i'll be trying to not spend to much on it, maybe a boost controller, up that a little, and get the fueling adjusted to suit.

i'm hearing the same as i always did with honda's too... "decat".... apparently they're really restrictive on S15's too???

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Don't forget red...

The cat's about as restrictive as most cars. The S15 exhaust is much more free-flowing than the S14 though...

Reaction score
nah, red isn't even on the short list... not a lover of red cars! esp once they start fading!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
mate u will say only do little only do little but u some how cant seem to stop spending

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
mate u will say only do little only do little but u some how cant seem to stop spending
Hmm.
I think I know someone else who is like that :wack:
Was going to keep the car stock and just maybe a bodykit the first year. Here I am a year later with no bodykit and 290hp :D

Reaction score
hehe, i know that bug that you're speakin' of so well!

but... i'll truely be trying to keep it under control!

after the car, it's house savin' time.... gotta think future etc!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I mate :wave:

We are having a bit of a colour war, and i have to dissagree with you, i would have a Red S15 :nod: but like Jono said, the car looks good in all colours, its just down to what you can get in the end :rolleyes: