What's new

G'day from Brisbane Australia

A

Ansch

Did you end up getting the CES dump?

So far it's you, me and Speed Demo... who else it here from brisbane?

V

Vandal

Didn't end up getting the CES. I bought a cheaper HKS copy dump and front (most likely made in China) after reading a comparison between the two. At a much higher power figure than what I am running - I think around 200rwkw, the CES only provided minimal power gains from 5000rpm and above, which to me didn't justify the extra $400 or so. If it saw a lot of track work at high rpm, my choice would probably have been different.

If I ever have any reliability problems with the HKS copies, I will probably consider getting an all in one dump/front like the CES. It is definitely a better design :nod: .

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Vandal said:
Is there only 3 people from Brisbane here?
Think there are a couple of other, but they've not been on here for a while:

sprint666 and another (may have been on the old forum...)

S

Speed Demo

i have a friend who also own another S15, that i could probably ask to come out. Most of the brissie S15 is over at nissansilvia forum.
I'm pretty much free the next few week i think, or we could even do it during the week say like Tuesday, Wednesday. I don't like to drive on Thursday nite if i can help it, too much cops attention.

A

Ansch

ditto about thursday night. tueday and wednesday is best for me during the week.

S

Speed Demo

Ok let make it either Tuesday/Wednesday next week then! If that ok with both of you.

Reaction score
I'm from qld lol, whats the retail on one of the ces dump/front combo's??

Welcome btw :thumbs:

S

Speed Demo

hi Apexi, the CES from memory is retailed at ~$800.
by the way ain't you also over in clubrsx?