What's new

newcomer!

J

john

hi all just joined and wanted to say hello. :p

i have to confess im not actually a s15 owner YET!! in the process of purchasing one but im being very fussy and wanted to know can any of u recommend any sites or things i need to know bout buying one!!

living in Ireland but wud really appreciate any help!!:cry:

John

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
welcome to the site. better to not have an s15 and take your time than to have one that you regret buying.......recommended importers are listed on this site - but as things are at the moment its worth looking for a clean car thats already been imported. post up details of whatever cars interest you - we can always try and help you find a good one but in the end its whatever floats your boat :)

good luck!

J

john

thanks for the info just 2 let ya no im new on the net so just tryna figure the site out... lookin for s15 spec r for sale in ireland

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hiya mate - welcome to S15OC!! :)

Just have a look at the top of forums for links to useful threads etc. You'll get a good idea of what to look for and info about how to maintain the car. Also on there should be recommended importers ;)

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Welcome along. plenty of advice on here just ask lad. don't rush in, take your time. there are plenty to chose from in Ireland.

Reaction score
WTTC mate!! :wave:

Well youve done well already by signing up here first!!!! :thumbs: If you want one fresh out of Japan I would recomend Torque GT in Devon!

J

john

Welcome to the s15oc :wave: What are you looking for standard / modified etc?
Modified but more interested in how it looks more than performance at the moment il sort that stuff out once i get the car!!

J

john

thanks for the welcome!! hoping to get more info here on the site but cant wait to buy one..like a child at xmas!!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate :wave:

Theres no point starting two identical threads in different sections, so I have merged them together into this one.

J

james s15

welcome along mate, I think i drove nearly every s15 spec r for sale in the country. some real crap out there so watch out, but as the lads said post up any links of ones ur interested in and we will set you right. i think i drove a total of 14 spec r's before i put money on one lol so chances are i seen it.

best of luck with the purchase :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
my eyes hurt - mate people wont like it if you use text speak, its not necesary on the forum. dont mean to sound like a killjoy, thought it would be better i said it nicely than someone be rude ;)

J

john

my eyes hurt - mate people wont like it if you use text speak, its not necesary on the forum. dont mean to sound like a killjoy, thought it would be better i said it nicely than someone be rude ;)
thanks for the heads up...sorry about that just used to writing texts!! all fixed now and ill do my best not to let it happen thanks again!!

J

james s15

good to know that thanks!!! heres one of two that im interested in http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1007605 hav a look if ye dont mind and let me know wat ye think????? thanks:)
Ya i took this for a burn, didnt like the fact there was no nct, windscreen is cracked but ur insurance should sort that. very stiff clucth good for rings lol. body kit was not in the best of condition, i think paint was thrown onto it instead of sprayed lol its bubbles bubbles bubbles haha. bit of rust in the engine bay and the car is pulling to the left a bit.... i didn't buy it but it was defo not the worst i seen...

J

john

simple answer to this one. didnt see it. up to you if u wanna go for it but u could end up spending a lot putting it right
nice one bud my head is done in already haha any chance you no of any you can reccomend for me to luck at thanks a lot for all your help i appriciate it :thumbs: