What's new

Im Back again lol

J

james s15

hey ppl, I have been on the missing list for a while. some if you may remember i crashed my '02 spec r a while back. well i couldn't do without one for long and im back in the sr20 books again.:cool::thumbs:

picked up a 99 spec r in pewter silver, it has the built in sat nav. does anyone know how to work that thing in ireland?? :confused:

anyway, i haven't a clue how to upload pics but once i figure it out ill put some up.

lets hope i can keep this away form walls lol :wave:
cheers

Reaction score
Welcome back mate!!! glad to see you stayed with the S15!! :thumbs:

If you creat a photobucket account you can upload your pics to that then just post the img. link into the thread :)

J

james s15

Welcome back mate!!! glad to see you stayed with the S15!! :thumbs:

If you creat a photobucket account you can upload your pics to that then just post the img. link into the thread :)

cheers mate, lets hope this works lol :notworthy:

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/JamesS15_photo/spec%20r%20s15/img0601.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/JamesS15_photo/spec r s15/img0651.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp255/JamesS15_photo/spec r s15/img0611.jpg

well i clicked on the insert picture tab and copied the address into the address bar? am i copying the wrong link?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here you go...

If you copy the link under the pic that says img code, you can just paste all of that in the thread :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hello again :) nice looking car there - bet you're glad you got the better colour this time lol

J

james s15

thanks guys,

@c1tpt life saver fair play to you. bit lost on the net...... not so lost behind the wheel of the s15 tho hahaha. ya the wheels are a nice touch alright, they really set the car off

@lupix_S15 cheers mate

@colin, cheers man. we will have to meet up for a track day or cruise soon... plans not much at the moment but I picked up an Apexi power fc and commander for her. gona do the pump, injectors, induction and cams.... have a set of nismo lowering springs and shocks kinda sorted, that will be enough for a while anyway haha... how urs going for you... did you get the bulbs yet

@DeanS15 Aboslutely mate, what a colour and with all this sunshine its looking sweet haha. thanks :)

@tooley yep it seems to be a winning combo, Savage car & Savage name lol hahaha

thanks again guys
makin me feel right at home lol

J

james s15

Sound like some very nice plans :D

Car is ok, no bulbs yet but sure.... Will definately meet up at some stage :thumbs:

ill be at Pro Drift in fermoy on sunday if your coming dwn? :nod:

you know you want to lol :rolleyes: