What's new

Hello

Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
Steve Sadler here from... well most of you in UK & Ireland know who I am, mainly on DW but I thought id introduce myself anyhow

Just considering stepping up one of my 3 Nissans (the 14a) up to a S15 and importing one over if I cant find what I want here

Im looking ideally for a BONE STOCK FACTORY model to do some testing on and of course take it upto a daily 450WHP (500+ @ the fly) before then moving on

So if anyone knows of any good ones for sale then please let me know

Cheers :cool:

Reaction score
Check the Australian market out mate, you can pick stockers up here now for $15000AU with low kms. With our dollar being so poor against your pound you will grab yourself a steal and I'm sure us members over here would be happy to check them out for you also.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
There's some highly recommended importers in the useful threads section mate like Charlie @ Prodrift, Torque GT or Jurgen @ JM Imports but I reckon you'll probably know this already lol :)

Welcome BTW :D

Reaction score
Country
Hi Steve and Welcome to the club :)

I used Charlie @ Prodrift to import mine, hes a top bloke. We both looked in the auctions but he has the ability to get the full auction reports and access to the non USS auctions. I also believe he normally gets inspections carried out on the car before they go through the auction. Mine was a complete bone stock white + Full Aero bodykit with 80km, extremely happy with the car and service Charlie provided.

*PS - Steve ive heard good things about your mapping so ill probably be giving you a call soon about potentially getting mine remapped again as i believe my current map may be running too rich. Would be good for owners on here to also get some info on your mapping techniques and prices ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
Great stuff fella

don't suppose you could PM me your costs

gotta shift my s13 British Racing Green auto and kuro black s14a stock cars first before I start looking but a White one would suit me, with some Volks

Reaction score
Hi Steve! WTTC :wave:

Glad to see your thinking about an S15!!

Hopefully I will be able to use that Nistune you have saved for me soon :thumbs: