What's new

Hello From sunny Scotland

L

Little Big Man

Although its lashing it down !

How’s everyone doing? Good? That’s great....

So i have been looking here for some time gathering up some info about my first purchase of a Silvia.

I've been looking at a few recently and just toying between what to get really. I’ve seen a " SILVIA SPEC-R V PACKAGE " and wondering what is different with these as apposed to just a spec r? with these listed options..

AAC - something to do with aircon ?
AW - Alloy wheels ?
PS - power steering?
PW - power windows?

What’s the going rate of these types of cars I’ve seen most are around the 10k mark? The car of witch I’m looking at is completely standard and about 50k miles

Thanks!
LBM

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've never seen this V Package thing so not sure mate?!

I think 10k would be for mint condition standard car of that type of mileage. If it's not in very, very good condition get the seller to drop price etc :)

Reaction score
Im not 100% sure but what I heard from my nissan dealer in japan, the v-package is the 2002 model of the S15's. With the V-package you get a CD/MD stereo, and HID headlights as stock and the LSD which was found on all the previous S15 spec R's became an option part, other than that everything is the same.

L

Little Big Man

Thanks for replys! yeah v-package is rare to find by the looks of it the one i was looking at slipped the net and was gone before i got the chance to offer the £

hunt continues