_3" Catco Cat
_Trust 3" Downpipe
-Greddy FMIC
-Defi Boost Gauge

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Slammed with nice big wheels, like it. Think i have seen that car before though..

J

JapanS15

How did you manage to get your car to the US and is it legally licensed? Did you do the engine swap or was it previously done?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
That looks mad! :D how do you get the front so low without rubbing on the arch liner?

Reaction score
Country
Hiya and WTTC. Thats some crazy camber you got there but looks good!. Will look even nicer when you get the Aero fitted.

V

VAs15

Did you say camber? haha

aero should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!! cant wait to get the aero and the oem optional wing on and send it to paint

J

JapanS15

How did you manage to get your car to the US and is it legally licensed? Did you do the engine swap or was it previously done?

Reaction score
Country
welcome dude...extreme and really nice fitting :thumbs: seen your car on rimtuck and on some other sites tho, looks stunning

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com

Did you say camber? haha

aero should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!! cant wait to get the aero and the oem optional wing on and send it to paint
Thats sthooopid camber!:wack: Very impressive! Did you have to relocate the loom running in the arch at the front? Whats the size on the wheels? 19" or 20"...? Also widths offset and tyre sizes please.:nod:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thats sthooopid camber!:wack: Very impressive! Did you have to relocate the loom running in the arch at the front?
Have you done this too Guy? Mines definatly not as low but it catches over bumps and hard cornering on the lump in the arch liner that covers the loom.

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Have you done this too Guy? Mines definatly not as low but it catches over bumps and hard cornering on the lump in the arch liner that covers the loom.
It's something on my list to do once I up rate my coilovers as I'm currently running Tein HA's that don't go low enough. I have had the common problem also of the arch liner flying out at high speed so it’s currently exposed. Its going to be a right PITA to do though and I would need to dedicate a day to do it and order the supplies and tools as there are quite a few wires and wouldn’t want to get the wires crossed over! I have a friend that had a stupidly low S14A that started to rub through the loom. It started loosing power to indicators, wipes and alsorts.lol He couldn't work out why it what was happening until he changed his wheels! ha ha.

V

VAs15

Thats sthooopid camber!:wack: Very impressive! Did you have to relocate the loom running in the arch at the front? Whats the size on the wheels? 19" or 20"...? Also widths offset and tyre sizes please.:nod:
i moved the loom up and over some, i was running F - 19x9.5 +12 215/35 R- 19x10.5 +12 235/35

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
I'm running TE37 18x8.5 + 30 with a 5mm spacer front and 18x9.5 + 22 rears. I thought my 9.5 were just about cutting it with the rear arch let alone your 10.5's!
I was debating to go for 19 as the have the reverse rim that gives you the dish but weren't available from the suppler for ages and they had those ones in stock. If I go wide arched I will run a 18x10.5 + 12 or +22 rear and the 9.5 up front.
I wish you had posted your wheels up for sale here as I would have been more than tempted to have them!

Just curious as to the PS13 head lights you have in some of your pics. Are they for sale?

V

VAs15

I'm running TE37 18x8.5 + 30 with a 5mm spacer front and 18x9.5 + 22 rears. I thought my 9.5 were just about cutting it with the rear arch let alone your 10.5's!
I was debating to go for 19 as the have the reverse rim that gives you the dish but weren't available from the suppler for ages and they had those ones in stock. If I go wide arched I will run a 18x10.5 + 12 or +22 rear and the 9.5 up front.
I wish you had posted your wheels up for sale here as I would have been more than tempted to have them!

Just curious as to the PS13 head lights you have in some of your pics. Are they for sale?
yes they are actually, i have them from my old car

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Cool, PM me a price including shipping to the UK as I have a friend that is after some for his car. Are they in good / working condition as I can't see too clearly from the current pics.