What's new

Hi From Reading

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
Just droping in to say hi

I used to drive an Mitsubishi L200 Warrior but i've decedied to trade that in today and have finally choosen my car, an 2002 S15 Spec R :D:D:D:D

Just wanted to say hi and no doubt i'll be asking a few question over the coming months if i cant find stuff via the search.

Gotta say thanks tho already because of the information held here already which came in handy when i was researching/trying to make my mind up on what car to get.:notworthy:

Just waiting on the car to get registered here but hopefully after that i can post some pics up.

Regards

Nickichi

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

What plans do u have for ur car?

Yeah get some pics up when u have some.

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
hey im just outside reading :)
Small world, how far outside of Reading?

WTTC :wave:

What plans do u have for ur car?
Nothing too major yet, i need to get used to it since it really is my first powerfull car

I know i need to change the head unit from the oem at some point so any hints on a unit with a rear ipod connection would be great.

After that maybe a few mods to the exhuast and air intake to get started with.

Its a nice car, in pretty mint condition, gonna no doubt set me back a fortune modding it :cry:

Reaction score
Hi nickichi welcome to the club, pop along to the reading jap meet every 3rd tuesday of the month at the retail park just near the mejeski stadium, i'm normally there in my s15 along with a load of 200sx from the sxoc clubs and other jap cars. same goes to anyone else in the reading area.

sx-si

Reaction score
im between reading and basingstoke dude ;)
allough my car is needing more parts and maybe rears tubbed before it can be aligned
i do alot of work on it in aldershot (have a unit)

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
I was gonna post the pics from the dealers site, but they've removed em now (lucky cause they didn't do the car justice). Will be about a fortnight till i can get my hands on the car depending on how much of a backlog there is after the strike recently.

LOL found a crappy pic, will get some good ones when I pick it up

As for where I brought it, i got it from imports direct in Marchwood, Southampton, I used to live in the area + family so its not a bad location to source from. Link if anyone's interested (much easier than trying to google it). They are an affiliate of Auto-terminal which explains why the majority of the paperwork is from Auto-terminal and the car is also listed on their site too as a grade 4 :D (Just found that)

Its been pretty first class service from them since my first visit when I was just checking out the cars to going through the final stages now

Doubt I'll make any meets this month but outta curiosity, what happens normally?

as for my earlier post about head units, im so wanting this one :nod: unless someone knows of a similar one which is better/cooler

Last edited: