What's new

Hi from japan

Reaction score
Hey guys.

My name is Ken, and i moved to japan about 6 months ago from New Jersey (america). But more importantly, i bought a s15 spec-R aero about a month ago. Back in america, i used to own a 240sx (180sx for those of you not from the US), so im pretty familiar with the S-chassis. I bought the car nearly stock, but i transferred over alot of parts from my old 240sx. Yesterday, i put in a GP Sports I.E exhaust cause of its great ground clearance. Im planning on extensively modifying this s15, so stay tuned!

Interior
-Nismo pedals
-Nardi Steering Wheel
-HKB Steering Wheel Hub
-Works Bell RAPFIX II Quick Release

Engine
-HKS SQV Blow Off Valve
-HKS Air Filter
-GP Sports Evo Tune I.E Exhaust
-Sard Sports Catalyzer

Chassis/Suspension

-Nismo Front Strut Tower Bar
-Trunk bar

Electronics
-HKS Turbo Timer IV
-Defi Control Unit II
-Defi BF Water Temp Gauge

and one pic of my old 240:

G

Glen

Am Jelous of your nardi! , and full Factory Aero, would kill for a front bumper and end caps. Coilovers and Work VS-XX rims and your car would be complete.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Nice car. Welcome

Reaction score
Am Jelous of your nardi! , and full Factory Aero, would kill for a front bumper and end caps. Coilovers and Work VS-XX rims and your car would be complete.
its funny that you mention work vs-xx's cause i just bought a set.

Reaction score
Country
hey man, good to see another gaijin s15 owner here in japan! the sears battery don't look very jdm though! :) no worries, my optima red top ain't very jdm either!

G

Glen

PICTURES ASAP OF THE VS-XX!!!!!!!! my mate just spent 5500 on a set , 9" fronts -12p , 10" rear with some crazy neg offset with crazy dish.

Reaction score
i would take pics, but its snowing outside. It seems like weather hates my wheels, cause i soon as i put em on, the weather turned to $hit (before i put em on, it was t-shirt weather). I got a set in 18x8 +38 18x9 +38 in the bright chrome finish. I prefer wheels with crazy dish, but theres laws in japan regarding structural body modifications, such as cutting away the rear fenders for overfenders, so ill settled for these for the time being. They look great tho.