What's new

Greetings from NZ!

E

eknny

My name's Kenny from NZ, I've owned a S15 Spec S for about a year now

It came with the wheels (which I don't particularly fancy) and an unknown brand exhaust which is really quiet but still loud when I want it to be :D
So far I've added an HKS filter and Nismo S-tune suspension

Thanks

Reaction score
Welcome on board mate, sounds like your heading in the right direction.

Any plans in the works for future mods?

E

eknny

I plan on heading towards the turbo route for this one but still unsure whether I want to swap in a SR20DET or just add a turbo to the DE

The latter of which is quite popular here

Reaction score
I would go for a straight swap. To much cocking around going the other route. Front cuts are cheap as too.

Reaction score
Country
Hi kenny

ive got the same car just with the aero kit, when i get the $$ im going to go for a DET swap , ive been looking on trademe for all the bits i would need for a +T, seams do able for about $1000 but in the long run i think DET is worth the xtra when a 14 engine goes for around $3000.

Where did you get the S tune suspension from by the way?
What part of NZ are you in by the way, im up near morrinsville

Last edited:
E

eknny

I'm in auckland, found the s tune suspension off trade me haha :)

a 14 engine goes around $3k but then you have to get it swapped and stuff which would be another large sum for the labour

Reaction score
Country
there's a set of S tune on trademe at the moment off a 180 but im a bit reluctant on using second hand suspension

E

eknny

I saw that one, I don't think 180 suspension fits in a s15 though. My ones looked very clean just like that and have had no problems with them at all.