What's new

G'day from Brissy

Reaction score
Gday all,

Let me introduce to my girl, she's a 2001 ADM Spec S. I picked her up from a women in the ACT in late 2007, bog stock with 89,000k's on the clock.

Since then I have done the usual standard mods:

- Pod filter
- 3" cat back exhaust
- FMIC
- Turbosmart boost-T
- BOV

I've also de-badged her except for the bonnet which I replaced the Nissan badge with the JDM S one, shaved the boot lid of the key lock and spoiler holes, 18" rims and Kings "lows" springs, boost guage in the drivers side air vent, clear side indercators and Altesa clear lense with black back tail lights. Pretty happy with how things are turning out with her as I've done all the work myself.

Future plans are simple ones, shocks to go with the springs, tint the tail lights, 3" dump/front pipe and high flow cat. After those who knows.

Cheers

Hendo.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome Hendo,

Sounds like you have a neat ride. But you know this thread is useless without pics :p

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and welcomes. I wanted to put a photo or 2 on the thread but can't find the attachments tag.

Reaction score
Finally a few photos

These couple were taken last year.

[/IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Big cheers to Udi for sorting me out with posting Photo's.

Tail lights now done. Not as dark as some or what I would totally like, but all warning lights are visible when applied so should keep John LAW of my case.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
R

Rasi

Hey never noticed you shaved the key lock... Damn I wish i shaved mine at the same time as removing the spoiler grrr didn't even think of it...

Reaction score
Good to see how much attention you pay to my car Josh lol. I'll give you the number of the shop if you want. Good job and well priced.