What's new

Hello to everyone

D

darkphoenix

Hello everyone at s15oc. My name's Jack, I'm from essex and hopefully within the week i should be the owner of this. What does everyone think? Already got a few things in store for it lol. It has a few things done to it already, an LSD, don't know if its a 1.5 way or a 2 way yet, hoping for a 1.5 way because i like my spine

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate looks tidy! Want that seat haha :) I dont think SVA have such a great rep but ive had no dealings with them myself, only read what other people have said. Theres a thread on them in the Importers section i think?

S

S15 SILVIA

Lol Didn't mean it like that mate, just been looking for a silvia myself for a while, and recognise your car from my usual rounds of the different import companys!
Picked her up yet anyway?
Mike.

D

darkphoenix

Na haven't picked it up yet. Should be this coming thursday i think. It had a 2 way diff fitted to it which i didnt want. I told the company i was wanting a 1.5 way on and they're changing it over for me for one they have. As a company they're pretty good, not mentioning any names but there is a helpful guy there and one who....isn't so helpful....lol. Anyways, more pics to follow once i pick her up, already got a blitz nur exhaust for it as well as a couple of rear corner splitters for the bumper. Happy days

D

darkphoenix

Yea I didn't want to go with anything too over the top for the back end, the Trial rear bumper is a little bit too much for me. Can't find a set of genuin Nissan Aero rear quarters anywhere so I've decided to go for a pair of ones from Uras. Am buying Blitz Nur R exhaust system from one of the members here and already got the bride seat for the passengers side sorted out. Only thing is now is Rear spoiler choice.......Any ideas anyone? Nothing too over the top

S

S15 SILVIA

Pick her up today mate?
What exhaust is fitted to the car already? See your replacing it, just wondered what condition it was in, and if you were posibly selling the old one?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
raef is pretty helpful but it is his company, the other guy.... isn't. i found that once i handed the money over then he wasnt interested any more but raef remained cool.... check for any repairs very closely though - mine had a good repair but i was told it hadnt any, i'm since not bothered but i'd of preffered to know beforehand ;)

S

S15 SILVIA

Also, If you havnt already seen it, it's best to ask to see the auction sheet before buying! You can then verify the milage, and any repairs or condition!
I'm quite sure that every importer should have a copy of the auction sheet, and shouldn't fob you off that they don't!
Mike

D

darkphoenix

Hey thanks for your info people. Yea i will ask to see the auction sheet once i go down there to pick her up. I'll also phone up and get a Bimta check done before handing over any cash. I don't know what exhaust is already fitted to it S15 Silvia, i have been told it is a good one though and in good condition so once i've got it i'll let you know if you're still interested in it

S

S15 SILVIA

Thanks mate, yeh may be interested, let me know when you get the car and sort yourself out with yours.
Cheers mate!
Mike

D

darkphoenix

Mate once ive got her trust me i will let you know what i am going to do with the other one.