What's new

Hi !

R

Rob_S15

Hello!! :wave: Im currently in no ownership of a S-body but previously owned a S13. And now im totally smitten with S15's :) Just joined up to get as much info as i can.

The biggest question i have is what they are like as a drive or even to be in! as ive never been inside one. also what are my chances of finding a dealer that would do test drives on one? I'm assuming pretty slim as they are rare.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Torque is a long way away from you (I did it from Welwyn Garden City) but WELL worth it! They are top guys and extreemley helpfull, they have a few in at the moment and im possitive they would let you have a test drive! :thumbs:

ohhh and WTTC :)

P

petermartin

Hello Guys!
I Am Peter, And Here Is My Short Introduction that I would like to share with all you guys.

My Name: Peter

Hobbies: Reading, playing pc games, Singing
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Chicago
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Colour: fair
Hair Colour: Brown
Height: 5.8"
I glad to be part of this community. I hope you all guys have patient on me.
Thanx.

S

S15 SILVIA

Hello Guys!
I Am Peter, And Here Is My Short Introduction that I would like to share with all you guys.

My Name: Peter

Hobbies: Reading, playing pc games, Singing
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Chicago
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Colour: fair
Hair Colour: Brown
Height: 5.8"
I glad to be part of this community. I hope you all guys have patient on me.
Thanx.
Didnt realise S15 oc had turned into a dating website!

Anyway,
I'm currently using torque to help me source an s15, and ive got to say, Mike there is fantastic, and extremely helpful!
Mike

R

Rob_S15

hah devon is ok as my girlfriend is in uni in somerset :) so il pop there one day im down there