What's new

newbie from ireland

K

Killian

hello people i drive a honda civic type r at the minute but am thinking of selling in month or 2. im planning on getting an 02 s15 from japan.
what is the most popular colour i was thinking the grey or silver.
i dont know too much about theses cars as yet do ye get many problems with them I know they give 250 bhp standard but with a bit of tuning what sort of power could you get without killing th engine. Thanks Killian

Reaction score
hello people i drive a honda civic type r at the minute but am thinking of selling in month or 2. im planning on getting an 02 s15 from japan.
what is the most popular colour i was thinking the grey or silver.
i dont know too much about theses cars as yet do ye get many problems with them I know they give 250 bhp standard but with a bit of tuning what sort of power could you get without killing th engine. Thanks Killian
Welcome along Killian, from vtec to boost:thumbs: although the lowly spec s does the trick for me!
Are you thinking of importing from Japan yourself? I cant see much of a saving in doing this over buying one over here at the minute the with port holding fees, agent fees, import tax and vrt, great deals on some cars over here courtesy of the current recession.

K

Killian

Thanks yea theres crowd in japan that buys the car at auction and puts it on ship wanted to get a low milleage but the yen rate is bad at the min

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Yup, there are plenty of fantastic examples in ireland ATM, worth a look plus you know what your getting because you can see / test drive before you buy!

White and Pewter (grey) seem to be the two most popular colours here, I love the Pewter but would go for black or blue if I was to buy another one :thumbs: