What's new

Konnichiwa from Okinawa

P

Panzorjpn

Hey all, glad to be a part of this site. There is a lot of great information here. :nod:
Bought my S15 just a little over a month ago and love it! It was completely stock, which is nice because that means nobody has :censored: with it! So far have modified the intake and put on a Trust catback. Have`t decided what to do next, either aero parts or suspension, depends on what I can find in the local area. Anyway, chat with you all later. :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Welcome! Where in Okinawa are you at? I have family in Okinawa so I go there often. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your s15!

Reaction score
Country
yokoso m8...it's nice to c someone frome japan...keep us updated about your work and post some pics of your baby

P

Panzorjpn

Heya Naha and Eiden!

To answer your question Naha, I live pretty close to what used to be called Kadena Circle in the Mizugama district of Kadena-cho. It`s a nice little community, just like the rest of Okinawa, as I`m sure you already know since you have family here. Drop me a line the next time you plan to be in town, if I don`t have a class on board we can go hit up an Izakaya!
I have a few pics of my baby already, but they aren`t great, it`s been raining a lot, so I`m waiting for a nice day. I`ll post some soon :nod:

Panz