What's new

Hey Hey from England!!

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, I'm Jase..
Just got myself a nice S15 last week.. and its beautiful!! haha. but not that i need to tell you guys that coz you all have one haha.

Use it as my daily drive car, and is currently factory standard (bar the exhaust as the previous owner couldnt acquire the standard exhaust for whatever reason)

Plans for it at the moment are a nice set of 17s, either some 5zigen 6 spokes or rota 5 spokes.. both in bronze.. cant decide on what size to go for tho as i dont want to play around with the arches at the moment.. what do you guys reckon regarding size? 7/8? coz im guessing 9" is too wide on standard arches (unrolled/flared)

Cheers!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
It all depends on the offset, get decent offsets and you should fit 17x9.5's on the back without any arch issues :thumbs:

I've run 17x9" ET17's on a trackday without issue but I reckon I was a bit fortunate, I have a set of 17x9.5" ET 30's at home though which fit with room to spare :thumbs: I'm almost positive of the dims but I'm in work ATM: I'll confirm the sizes when I get home :D

P.S. Welcome to the S15OC :wave:

Edit:

In the mean time this should help :nod: http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=556

S

S15 SILVIA

Nice s15 mate, just like what I'm after, but in White!
Welcome to the club!
Mike