What's new

New To Forums, Looking to buy s15

C

Chich

Hey Guys n Girls, new to this forum so i'll give a quick run down. currently drive a 2004 xr6 turbo, mildly modified, fully optioned, making around 330hp atw and a really nice car. however after years of admiring the s15's its time to consider buying one to replace the trusty turbo taxi.

Basically joined up with the forum first and foremost to get the run down on whats good, whats not good, and what i should be looking for when i am eventually ready to make the transition.
looking forward to getting some useful info, and hopefully even a few laughs here.
Cheers, Chris.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome Chris,

Well at the moment you have plenty of options in Oz. S15's are getting cheaper everyday and there is plenty of choice. You can go for either an ADM or JDM depending on what options you want. I would suggest you put together a wish list and go from there.

As a side note. Check out Nissan Sports Car Club. They are a good bunch of guys and have a lot of meets / trackdays. One of the best things is they are CAMS affiliated so you get to do all kinds of motorsport :) There is also a S15 email list for a group of guys in Sydney. Check out the Team S15 Sydney thread.