What's new

Hi yet another irish s15 owner

T

Tom

:wave: HI i'm Tom and i have just become part of what seems to be a growing group of irish S15 owners. I bought my 2001 S15 spec-s last week and have enjoyed driving it for every second since!!. So far the spec includes a full Trial GT kit, Apexi induction kit, full Apexi SS exhaust, Apexi dampers, Nismo front and rear strut braces, four pot brake conversion and RacingSparco rims. I promise to post some pictures as soon as i find out how and i look forward to getting know some of you guys over the next while.
:thumbs:
Tom

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome tom
and yes the forums begining to get started off with more and more members to the forum...which is great news to us who started off the forum and glad that you have join too
hope u will enjoy being a part of the forum as its here for everyone and find out and give mroe advise to each other day in day out... :wave:
some pics up in the members section soon with that nice list of ya

D

Derek

Welcome Tom,

I've from Cork myself and have a 2002 Spec R. There's a Few more lads from Ireland on here too. Good to see more going up. You weren't at Killarney at weekend. About 6 s15's there. Never seen that many anywhere in Ireland yet. But i presume the drifting sunday will top that..

Derek

T

Tom

Hi Guys,
thanks for making me feel so welcome :thumbs:.Derek i wasn't able to attend the rally last weekend, but i'm hoping to get to the drifting on sunday, if i can make it back from the uk on time. If so i'll see you there.

Tom

D

Derek

Tom said:
Hi Guys,
thanks for making me feel so welcome :thumbs:.Derek i wasn't able to attend the rally last weekend, but i'm hoping to get to the drifting on sunday, if i can make it back from the uk on time. If so i'll see you there.

Tom
Do.. come over to car if you see it.. there pics of her in the members rides section..

T

Tom

:wave: jono, topper,

i'm going to try post a picture of the car now. i've never tried this before so forgive me if this doesn't work too well

i hope this works if it does i'll put a few better pictures up next week

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Car looks sweet mate :nod: bit worried about the blue getting common though :D :wave:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Don't let it worry you :no: They've got a hell of a way to go before they catch up with the Pewters and Whites... :p

T

Tom

cheers for the feedback on her guys i'll get a proper spec list and pictures together in the members rides section asap. As for the colour i looked 5 white, 2 red and 3 pewter ones, this was the only blue one i came across so over here anyways the blue isn't that common yet. :D