What's new

Hi yet another irish s15 owner

T

Tom

Cops certainly seem to have strong affections towards the blue one too, cause they seem to like following me around everywhere :rolleyes:

T

Tom

maybe so mate but at 26 i thought i was over the being stopped cause i have the head of a boy racer, i even had to grow a beard to get away from that in the passed and it worked, but not any more seemingly

T

Tom

:rotfl: of course they are mate they've all want to be in the traffic corp since they joined up so they can arse around in unmarked v6 mondeos, v6 troopers and scoobys looking important and winding people up for doing 2 kmph over the speed limit :ghey:

D

Derek

Tom lad, Don't i know about it. Not getting much hassle bar my reg plates. Last fri nite i was told its illegal to have it on the right habd side and it should be in middle. also that it should be rectanglar not sq. like on most irish cars.

T

Tom

Derek mate, i just find it funny that when i was 19, i got a civic and was pulled every few weeks, at 22 i bought a 911 and was never pulled in four years and now at 26 having only had the s15 3 days i was stopped twice in 1 mile and followed 6 times so far in the passed week, it's a bit mental TBH. i had a look at your car on the RH stand in cashel, by christ she's clean, well done mate :thumbs: