What's new

s15 from Italy

Reaction score
Country
Hello everyone!
My name is Alex and I'm the lucky owner of a turbo kitted s15 spec s.
car has got now 80k kilometers, it's still jap spec and it hasn't ever been converted to miles.
It's one of only three s15 in Italy and it's the only one in bayside blue (the others are one white, one sky-blue)
here are some pictures of the car.

Last edited:
M

Malta

Nice machine, your lights need a bit of a polish, mine where the same. Where you looking at a silver S15 from Swansea around 2 months ago ? which part of Italy do you live in? I'm on the island under Sicily!!

F

feaky drifter

nice car hehe looks simiar to mine... i am new too :D but mine doesnt look stock...

Reaction score
Country
thanks for the welcome!
i imported the car from ireland, dublin exactly.

car has already been modded a lil' bit:

xspower fmic, stock garrett s15 turbo, tein coilovers and strut bar, os giken super single clutch, moonface one piece elbow-downpipe,apexi afc neo3,sard4,5" exhaust tip 3"piping, hks ssqv, ksport 8pot front big brake kit

since the clucth was over i replaced it with a xtd stage 3 clutch and flywheel (just to daily drive it,waiting for a better one)

my modding project over a year or 2 will be like this

-swap the stock turbo (which is almost gone) with a greddy
td06sl2-18/20g (need help to choose)
-power enterprise 850 cc injectors
-apexi power fc
-aem truboost boost controller
-upgrade rear brake system
-advan 18" 8j front-9 rear rims over 235/35 tyres
-exhaust manifold re-wrap
-oil cooler kit,oil catch can, z32 maf (already home ready to be mounted)
-gearbox blueprint
-air con (it's really cold here lol)
-maybe a vertex ridge bodykit
-other stuff i don't remember now
-i'm planning an engine rebuilding for next summer

car is doing quite good right now, but i'm not pushing her too much, first i need to replace the turbo
:wave:

Reaction score
Country
Nice machine, your lights need a bit of a polish, mine where the same. Where you looking at a silver S15 from Swansea around 2 months ago ? which part of Italy do you live in? I'm on the island under Sicily!!
did you clean yours just with polish, or did u do something else?
grey s15 maybe, but i think it was b4 2 months ago, i got mine in june:thumbs:

F

feaky drifter

mine is a sleeper lol :)
sure is lol
my car looks like but wish i had alot of mods got mine in october so only a month ago...so u dont hve ac in ur car?is it really cold there? I thought they all come with air con from japan unless was taken out to give less weight on the car...the only mods i hve is a 3inch exhaust with a 5 and half in exhaust and i bought her like this with the 17inch wheels. Just getting a turbo gasket since it blew and the extractors had melted my intercooler piping so just fixed that. I want to modify but it will take me a long tym...especially since want to get into the drifting scence and if anything goes wrong i don't want the new mods to go with. Im going to do things at time :'( wish i had everything tempts me so much!! Cant stand a day without her i can see why she is a daily...she is going to be my daily from tomorrow :D
I want everything moded and a new bodykit the one on it has some scratches...hope you decide which turbo u want all da best!!

Reaction score
Country
unfortunately my a/c was taken off by previous owner.
thank god he took off only the motor and external hoses, the in car piping is still where it is supposed to be...i'm looking for those pieces, if any of you has got them, plz let me know, thanks

M

Malta

Ye gave them a good polish but if you want to do a proper job like I will be doing this week, get your hands on some sand paper 2000 grade and sand paper with water. When finished polish with buffer. Ye mine is gray! Stocker than stock

Reaction score
Country
up for me, new arrivals

top fuel oil catch can, i know it's almost useless, but you know it's cool

magnaflow exhaust silencer (also i got the catalyst) just to be ok with italian laws

H|K|S EVC-S boost controller...doesnt need comments lol

I'll post pictures of my new turbo as soon as I'll recieve it ;)

Reaction score
Country
Niice.. I like IT looks similar to mine..!! Love that color.. welcome =)

G

Glen

White work XD9s in 9" front and 10" rear , +15p all round would look nice

Reaction score
Country
White work XD9s in 9" front and 10" rear , +15p all round would look nice
nice rims, but i think I'll go with advan 5's, they look sooo hot, and in 18x9 et30 all round, so they won't stick out a lot :cool:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Sounds like you have the next two years all planned out.

Pretty exclusive club in Italy if there are only 3 S15s around.

Happy modding :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
hehe...I love having everything under control, but I'll also use that list as a reminder of what I'll have to do on my car, btw thanks mate I'll surely enjoy my modding :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
wow.. now this thread is getting really old, I'll better put it up-to-date with some fresh piccies

edit: mods would you please resize the images thanks :thumbs:
stock airbox fitted (stealth mode: on)

it's a nice suv tho :D

Last edited: