What's new

newbie from Ireland

B

barkeenan

Hi all,
just after selling my Accord euro R and im in the market for an S15.
Guess im in the right place!
I have had four S14's previously so now its time to move into S15 territory!
Ill post up some pics of my old S14's as well.

Cheers,
Barry

Last edited:
Reaction score
to be honest dont have the car in town much would usually drive the van live around 50miles from town in carna. where abouts are u from.

B

barkeenan

to be honest dont have the car in town much would usually drive the van live around 50miles from town in carna. where abouts are u from.
Originally from Westmeath but im working up here, living between oranmore & town.
Carna is a nice spin out! Nice place tho!

B

barkeenan

Welcome to the Club lad :wave: Simon was selling his gorgeous Aero Spec R in black, might be worth a PM :thumbs:

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=4094 (bargain :nod: )
Hi, cheers for the warm welcome!
I gave him a buzz before about the car. Lovely car but id prefer one a little newer to be honest, ideally id like a 2001~2002 one.
I know that Simons car is prob mint and its probably just as clean as a 2002 one but id prefer to try and stay up in the years. (personal choice)
Im gonna hold out until xmas or after to see what bargains come along!
Its a buyers market at the moment so im not gonna rush into anything just yet.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Very true, and sure if you're not in a rush you might as well hold out! Have you considered importing your own? I would have if I hadn't been left without a car at short notice, speak to the likes of WKD or top fuel imports - they should give you a good idea of timescales, prices etc...

B

barkeenan

Very true, and sure if you're not in a rush you might as well hold out! Have you considered importing your own? I would have if I hadn't been left without a car at short notice, speak to the likes of WKD or top fuel imports - they should give you a good idea of timescales, prices etc...
i looked into it alright, but with the high Yen at the moment its quite expensive. plus high grade 01~02 silvias are makin 9000 euro FOB so add shipping, duty and vrt and your up around 13~14k euro! you would buy on here cheaper! plus id rather put the money back into the Irish economy at the moment as its badly needed!