What's new

newb from canada

H

Hotrodstu77

hey guys i dont actually own an S15 yet but im on the waiting list as any imported vehicle into canada has to be at least 15 years old. so until then im just gonna hang around this forum and learn what i can. I'm not new to the silvia platform as i used to have a rust bucket drift/burnout beater of an S13 and now i moved on to this little beauty of a project. i have built this car from the ground up all by hand with no shop interfearance. it helps that im a chrysler technician so i have alot of tools needed for a project like this. anyways this is the project as it sits now. its no where near finished. hopefully when im done i can trade it for a really nice S15 in 2012. well enjoy. and you guys have a great forum here!

i had to make a little room for the FMIC but its ok cause i hope to have either a new front kit or a silvia front end installed within the next two years.

appologies as to how filthy my engine bay is. it will be getting an overhaul this winter while the car is put into hibernation. but its still one of the best pieces of the car. I LOVE THIS ENGINE!

well thats my car. hope you guys like it. hopefully i can contribute to this forum and one day own an S15 of my own.