What's new

newbie from bristol. uk

W

woods206

hi all

my name is chris and i am from bristol. i am currantly carless. well i have a ford ka at the mo after selling my evo 8. i have been looking on the site for a while now and thought i would sign up and meet you all. i am looking for a s15 at the moment but not to sure on specs etc. i have never owned a import car before. i am been looking around on the forum and there seems to be 2 kinds of s15. a Spec S and Spec R. could someone tell me the difference. i was speaking to jurgen from JM imports last night about a black ucas s15 but he said he had sold it just yesterday. he has linkind me to a few other s15s within me price range but i am very worried about importing as never done it before. has anyone on here had dealings with jm imports?
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU0003596932/index.html (this is the car in question)

Sorry for all questions, hope i see you all at a meet soon.

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi there, welcome! The Spec S is non turbo while the Spec R is turbo so if your coming from an Evo i dont think you will have much intrest in a Spec S! :nod:

Car looks very modified and i cant read the description lol. Ive not owned an import before and have mine arriving in a few weeks and cant wait! :D Ive read that JM are a good importer.

James

Reaction score
Country
Ive only heard good things about Jurgen. Darren_S15's was imported by Jurgen and its a very good example. I had mine imported by Charlie @ ProdriftUK and was chuffed to bits with it.

The car does look very nice. I personally avoided any bodykitted examples when importing mine and stuck with a completely standard example due to potential hidden gremlins.