What's new

Newbie from Scotland

Reaction score
hi there im new to here and already chuffed as i never knew this was here i kinda found it by accident:) i am fairly new still to my s15 although not to nissans as i have had many 200sx's and am still using my s13 for competiton drifting and using the s15 for everyday which i have already decided i am never going to part with, just plan to make even better still:)

Reaction score
hi there cheers guys dont have a pic yet but will get on it soon, i have plans for this though still trying to decide what more to do with it. i recently have a full D-max kit for it with Siebon bonnet and rear wing with D1 rota Drifts but i think the colour is going to change from the grey to something else but still flipping through the colour charts:D

Reaction score
when i get the pics going i could show you the S14 i had done also which wasnt to bad with the full URAS kit also but had recently sold that on to fund these bad boys for next years EDC championship:D

A

Andy

Your S15 is a bitty gay manny, my 180sx kicks it's arse. :)

My S15 is total gay right now but I'll show you!!!!

Reaction score
ha ha your a toooool:) but my number plates better on my car than the one on yours, oh wait your 15 dosnt have one:D heh heh.

A

Andy

Ooooh you went THERE! That does it, I'll drop the blacktop in with one of your (many) gearboxes. In fact would you buy the 180sx as a shell so I could straight drop in the engine and transmission from that? That would put your gas at a peep. :D

A

Andy

Aye min, it would be the quickest easiest way to get my S15 on the road/track. I'd thought about it before but with Agra having a massive waiting list I think it is the best option. :)

Reaction score
well well manny if your serious but i thinks your on a bonkers winding me up trip:D if you arent let me know and we will talk ££££:cool: ice baby

A

Andy

Nah manny, if you think about it swapping transmissions/engines and selling the 180sx as a shell is defo the simplest easiest way. I don't need 3 cars and I know the engine/running gear from the 180sx is solid as a rock. So get the S15 up running and road legal and take things from there. You at the garage tomorrow? I'll be up. :)

Reaction score
ha ha yeah i will be there tomorrow, fitting the trimings back into the s15 (pics shortly:D) i can see a couple of people who may try to talk you out of that idea and both of them are at the garage.:) However we can see what happens but if you had said this earlier i may not of had the s15 but then who am i kidding i cant get enough of them silvias:D

A

Andy

Haha you do love them silvias :D To be honest you getting an S15 took me by surprise, I thought you were after a kick ass 180sx, which is why I didn't tell you this idea before.

I can see why a few folk might think that an engine/transmisiion swap is not the way forward, especially as it involves you doing something cool with the shell ;) however it does make sense to me, as I will have a cool S15 in less time and cheaper than if I waited to get one of the other engines sorted. :)

Reaction score
:) it does sound like it has been thought out for a little while, so i cant argue with you logic. Now i am wondering what i would get for an s15 with no headlights and bonnet as i would put them on the Drift car like i always wanted:D and put that engine we were speaking about in the 180sx. Now look what you've done:confused: