What's new

Hi to S15oc

Reaction score
Hello to everyone here at the S15oc.:thumbs:

Not got a s15 yet but I currently have someone in Japan tracking down a very low mileage standard Spec-R for my next toy. I am very new to the S15 world and my knowledge is very very limited when it comes to this marque. I have been heavily involved for many years in the modding scene and the time has come where I really wanna get my hands on an S15 and do something different.

I have just sold my jap racer looking scoob which had a one off kit made by a very good friend of mine and I will be looking to do the same on my S15. Maybe adapt something that is already out there or start from scratch.

I didn't realise how many kits are out there, its mind blowing!

Anyway, as soon as I get something I will post something up but in the mean time I will be posting a few questions up to get a bit more familier with this very cool motor you all have an interest in.

Cheers and hello again,

Gav.:)

S

S15Kenpachi

Welcome to the club.

Where abouts in lancashire are you from. Would be nice to see another S15 around the area :nod:

Reaction score
Chorley way bud. The cars still on its way over from Japan at the mo but the bits that will be going on have already started to take over the house.lol

Cant wait to get my hands on it.:cool:

S

S15Kenpachi

I know that feeling.

I have only recently got mine and i was itching to get in it.

Reaction score
I have been through just about every car going, evos, scoobs, Skylines but I have always fancied having an S15. Every motor I have had has been modded big time so this next project is hopefully going to be the best one I have ever got my hands on.:cool:

Reaction score
Thankyou for the welcome guys.

I will get a project thread up as soon as I get my hand on the car.....these next few weeks are going to feel like years.lol

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and I will be sure to get down to a local meet. Theres quite a few of us around the Lancashire area, about 20-30 of us with modded motors that get together every now and again but it will be great to see some fellow S15 owners.

Heres a couple of pics of the previous projects, hope you like:

The scoob:

and the skyline before that:

S

s15sam

goodSH'""t a r33gtr, should upgrade to the king of all skiddas, da r34gtr haha not a fan of subys thou but that looks mean, blown anything out of the engine yet lol

Reaction score
Cheers again guys.

I never had a problem with the scoob as the internals were forged but the Skyline was a bit high maintenance.lol

The scoobs kit was designed by myself and my mate built it.:cool:

Not gone for white this time as I wanted a bit of a change so I went for that pewter grey colour on the S15.:cool::cool: Want a mean and moody look.:D