What's new

Hi from Cambridgeshire, UK

chelle83

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Newbie here. I met a few of you at JAE this weekend so thought I'd sign up and say hi. I spoke to a guy in a purple/blue S15 as he was leaving on the sunday. Im Chelle from Cambridgeshire. I don't yet have my S15 but its presently on a boat coming from Japan so hoping by the end of October I will be able to show everyone some proper pictures

chelle83

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes guys
As far as Im aware its all standard at the minute but will see when it gets into the UK. Its also an s-type ratehr than r-type as Ive never owned a RWD previously so thought id get to grips with it before adding a turbo. wheels will be first to go on as at the minute it has horrid 3 spokes attached then after that I'm not sure at the minute as i need to see what itl need once it arrives.
Its red so a respray could be on the cards as i know red is an aweful colour for fading etc.

C

cougar power motorsport

welcome man:) wise decision not to jump straight onto a turbo rwd car, really mature:thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

Keep it red :nod:

Im sure you will lots of plans for it once you get it.

chelle83

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just to let you know I picked the S15 up yesterday, pics will be up soon. Had a nice long drive to get to grips with the car as picked it up from Devon and brought it back to Cambridgeshire..in the puring rain the whole way.
x

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
hi welcome, hopfully the car made up for the rain!!!! cant wait to see some pictures and there is nowt wrong with three spokes :p

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Glad to hear it, take her handy on the winter roads though; even a Spec S with decent tyres can catch you out in poor conditions (I've had one or two scares this week and I was taking it easy). And if the Japanese tyres are still on it I'd bin them :nod: even if there's loads of thread left because cheap tyres become very expensive if you run out of grip and catch a kerb or worse...

P.S. Get some pics up :thumbs: