What's new

HI

Reaction score
Hi My name is Rob and currently I reside in Ireland, dont own an s15 as yet but am currently looking for one!!! Ive been in love with them for a long time now and after owning a few fast jap cars I think its time :D

here are my previous cars:
my 2 toyota Glanza's

My 98 type r sti scooby

I currently have the scooby and cant wait to get rid of it! Its caused me alot of heartache and cash so ill be happy when its gone lol!

Reaction score
have no fear, im just waiting to hear if i won an auction for a gorgeous white spec-r :thumbs:

Reaction score
lol not too sure about that derek, not for the money alot of importers are charging along with the ?7000 duty :eek: I hope they stay rare!!!

Reaction score
thanks for the replies lads, the silver glanza was 180bhp at the fly, with a 50 shot of nos. The white one was 240bhp at the fly, great fun for such little cars, it beats the sti!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Did you use the Nos on the road?? i.e. how is it suited to everyday driving, cause from what i've seen it doesnt look like it would be much use :no:

Reaction score
I wouldnt have used the nos daily as such, just when i wanted to give it a blast really, it was never installed to help with fuel economy. If your going to drag the car then id recommend it otherwise its better to have the power there all the time.