What's new

alright?

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys im James, live in Kettering. Been following the forum for a couple of years but only joined recently.

Got an RX8 at the moment but its boring and ive had a major obsession with the S15 for a long time! :smitten: As soon as my 8 is sold im going to import one even if it takes a while with a bit of effort. Prob meet some of you JAE as its about ten mins from my house lol :cool:

Cheers

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate.

I guess you used to see Dazz's white S15 near you then when he had it?

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

What type of S15 are you looking for?

Come say hi at JAE we dont bite :p

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the welcome guys! Suprisingly i never saw his 15! Most recent one ive seen was Silverstreak's, parked outside a garage in Milton Keynes I was doing some work at with a blown engine about a month ago...

After a normal SpecR with the usual first mods. Im 22 so insurance is a pain in the ass but Flux gave me an ok quote for one running about 280bhp and a few mods so will set that as my goal. Fitting new diff to the 8 this weekend hopefully (it doesnt seem to like going sideways!) so as soon as thats done and then sold im going to import! :D

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Welcome pal, I'm in the market for an S15 as well, its slow hard work finding the right one!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah i know mate! Think importing is the only way ill get what i want even tho the exchange rate is crap! Its just finding someone reliable in Jap to check some out at auction for me...

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I find importing scary stuff, can't bring myself to hand over around 9k to someone I don't even know hoping I get a car at the end of it all..

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
You might be looking for some time before you find one over in Japan, and even then you cannot 100% trust the auction sheets.

With the exchange rate the way it is your much better off sourcing in the UK as then you can see the cars first etc...

If you want to go down the import route then I cannot recommend Jurgen @ JM Imports in Newcastle or Charlie @ ProdriftUK in London enough :nod:

Good luck with your hunt :thumbs:

ProDriftUK

JM Imports

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate will check out ProDrift and JM Imports, Torque GT seem to get new ones in stock fairly regular and have good rep so i see! Stock white one they have is nice but would end up being pricey + mods!

@mint yours is the sex and i WILL be oggling at JAE but i fancy a diff colour as its similar to my silver RX8 atm. Would like a yellow one tho :nod:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I think yellow S15's look stunning with the aero kit and a few carbon goodies. The one that randomly appears in the banner looks nice.