What's new

Hi!

G

Gillvia

Hello,

Im Gill, I come from Southampton!

I dont have a Silvia but I hope to one day, I have been watching one on ebay forever just because I like to dream!

I currently own a skyline, if I could Id get a Silvia too but don't think I can stretch to two cars!

Looking to learn lots about this car, only ever seen two around my area and know of another, I like the idea of how rare they are :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Welcome the the club Gill, I can only apologise for the poor S15oc welcome :wave: The rest of lads here are generally very talkative but they must all be on holidays :wack:

What kinda Skyline you got; pics / specs...

G

Gillvia

Thats ok, im not officially a Silvia owner yet! Sorry for the lame username but it made me laugh!

Currently i drive a R33 GTS, shes a 2.0 litre non turbo, unfortunately I couldnt afford to run the turbo but now i am debt free and on good money in a job i can look to start frantically saving for an S15, so it may take me a while!

Heres the skyline:

G

Gillvia

Shes a little less perfect than here now, scraped the front bumper the other day and have rust! But im quite proud of her, considering i have been on a very tight budget! :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Very nice, plus the sound off of an RB is gorgeous :D (got passed by a R32 on my way home tonight :smitten: )

There's bloody great value out there if you are looking to get an S15 but you're probably gonna lose a bit on the liner so its much of a muchness to you!

P.S. There have been worse usernames & I can hardly claim to be good at dreaming them up (I own an S15 that has a Trial kit on it :rolleyes: )

Reaction score
WTTC mate! good luck with the saving, its well worth it :thumbs:

P.S I was on holiday! lol

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

Nice looking skyline you have there, looks a bit like a silvia :)

Big fan of them myself.

If your comming to JAE there will be a fair few silvias around to see.

G

Gillvia

Thanks for the comments, I know I will lose money on her, especially seeing as shes a n/a and Ive had her almost 4 years.

Would anyone like to swap my skyline for a silvia seeing as you all like them so much? :)

Im not going to JAE I dont think, to be honest ive been rubbish with car shows this year! :)