What's new

Hey s15oc - South Africa

M

MigzS15

Hi everyone:wave:

Ive been visiting this site for over a year now, so I finally decided to join:)
Unfortunately I don't have a S15... yet:D as importing one to South Africa has a lot of red tape to get through... but as they say, where theres a will theres a way.

Ive been interested in S15's since a local magazine did an article on one quite a while back, and my word:eek: what a fine example!!! If you would like to have a look at it, the site is www.belgarage.com.au. Its under the media section.
There aren't any specs of it up, but I do have them if anybody would like me to post them up:thumbs:

Looking forward to all the advice this site has to offer:)

Reaction score
Country
Howdy & WTTC :wave:

Good luck in getting one, i dont know of any others in SA already :)

G

GR1FTA

Hi man where abouts in SA are you my cousin just come back after a year there and my ex missus was from cape town and my mate is from jo'berg bloody massive place

Do you carry a gun on you when you stop at robots?? hahaha

M

MigzS15

It is possible to bring one in.. you must just go about it in a certain way
My friend has already imported 2 Nissan Pulsar GTIR’s and a Honda Civic Type R – EK9, just have to import it into Namibia first, then into SA.

@ GR1FTA
I’m from Cape Town:), I’ve been to Joburg twice and I'm never going there again!!:eek: Haha, that place is just way too busy and big. Cape town is laid back and quiet, so it's much more enjoyable if you want to holiday down here. Where did your cousin stay in SA when they were down here? As for the gun part... just a little one around:wack: lol. Down here it isn't too bad, so you don't have to do that. But I hear Joburg is pretty bad... So I wouldn't be surprised:D

G

GR1FTA

couple of guys i work with are from joberg one was a para and the other was army infantry guys are bloody huge like 6ft7" hands like baseball gloves, they always carried guns and love telling stories of how they killed people at robots trying to steal their cars sounds like a out of control place there are lots and lots of south africans in nz id say half the population are south african they always seem to laugh when they say bok nairs or something like that or call me a doos hahaha wankers!!!!

Is their still a guy on a hill watching for sharks in cape town or is that a different place? :wack:

G

GR1FTA

My cousin went to lesotho for 6 months, durban and then on tour with the lions in joberg, she loved the place.

M

MigzS15

Hahahahaha... Bok naaier... lol. Classic:). Next time they say that, tell them to “Hou jou bek” It’s just a nice way to tell them to shut up. Haha:thumbs:
The crime is pretty bad in Joburg from what I have heard, always shooting and robbing going on, but that’s just in the bad areas. Other than that the place isn’t too bad, just damn big!!!! As for the shark watcher...... That’s in Durban I think, the water in Cape Town is far too cold for sharks:cool:, but there have been a few around here.

Glad your cousin enjoyed her stay down here, next time she must come to Cape Town.. Best place in SA:D