What's new

Hi, and question about 2001 Spec R

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
be wary - sva can get good cars and sell for reasonable prices (i got mine from there and i was happy with it) but thier customer service is poor and dont expect much after sales support - once they have your money thats when the courtesy ends. they also didnt tell me about a repair on my car but despite that i was very happy with it. you have to use your brain when looking at cars, just treat it like any other purchase - look at the product, not the retailer:nod:

M

Manny

be wary - sva can get good cars and sell for reasonable prices (i got mine from there and i was happy with it) but thier customer service is poor and dont expect much after sales support - once they have your money thats when the courtesy ends. they also didnt tell me about a repair on my car but despite that i was very happy with it. you have to use your brain when looking at cars, just treat it like any other purchase - look at the product, not the retailer:nod:

ok thanks guys :thumbs: very much needed information there :nod:

T

tmus

Just thought i will update on my search for S15, hopefully i will have one on the road in October...

got few things to sort out.

and i had a test drive in it

MY god they handle sooo good (altho it had suspension), had a EK9 before and driven lot of type Rs...

BUT!! now i know why RWD is awsome!!!