What's new

Foo's yer doo's

G

Guyan

Hi

I'm Phil from Aberdeen had my S15 spec R aero for 7 weeks, love it and I have been looking through the forum for a few weeks so thought I had better post up mine. There are another 2 reasonably local to me, mints low low low low one and toppers which I'm yet to see, luckily I didn't get a pewter one, would have just been too much if all three were :).

Anyway the engine is totally standard, its got a vented FRP bonnet painted black and the boot lid and wing are painted black to match. Its lowered an unknown amount (just springs) and I have stuck a new set of 18" rims on, next on the list are clear side repeaters and new tail lights - I hate the bronze lexus ones on there just now:down:. I have insisted that I'm not doing anything engine wise for a while but I find myself browsing on the internet so I will see how long I can hold out.

Here's the pics

Gasp in awe of the standardness

My next job is to give it a service, I'm vastly incompetent and have never serviced a car so expect ridiculous questions to be posted once I'm half way through and have broke something :mad:

Great info on the site though has kept me from working for the past couple of weeks :thumbs:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Welcome to the club, rather nice S15 :thumbs:

RHD Japan do the NISMO clear side indicators for reasonable enough money, what tail lights are you looking for? A set of tinted Yashio or Origin's would look very nice :nod:

G

Guyan

Welcome to the club, rather nice S15 :thumbs:

RHD Japan do the NISMO clear side indicators for reasonable enough money, what tail lights are you looking for? A set of tinted Yashio or Origin's would look very nice :nod:
Not decided yet they both look pretty similar (although I would probably lean towards the origins). I also like the D-max ones and they are £100 cheaper, but like I said dont know yet, will see how I feel on pay day.