What's new

New Member Old Car

S

S15Kenpachi

Hey Guys

I am Ben and i have loved the s15 for a very very long time. Then i saw one on site at work and knew i had to get one. Fortunatly for me a friend of the owner of the one on site knew he was selling it and thats all the information i needed.

So i am now the brand new owner of s15tonys R Spec Aero. Sure as hell beats the saxo i was used to :p

Reaction score
Hello and WTTC :wave:
So you have bought the car from TonyS15 in Preston are you a resident in the North West fill in where your from here

Nice car you purchased there mate:thumbs: congrats

S

S15Kenpachi

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I dont have any plans for it at the moment due to financial reasons but will be making plans or it. Will just be keepng it in the best condition i can.

Yeah i am a resident of the north west, i live in st annes and have seen your S15 on maplins car park near morrisons. Infact i am pretty sure there are pictures of your car on my old phone :p

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :thumbs:

Bit of a jump from a Saxo to an S15.

Just be careful in the wet, these cars bite :rotfl:

Enjoy...

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I dont have any plans for it at the moment due to financial reasons but will be making plans or it. Will just be keepng it in the best condition i can.

Yeah i am a resident of the north west, i live in st annes and have seen your S15 on maplins car park near morrisons. Infact i am pretty sure there are pictures of your car on my old phone :p
Well post up the pics dude:wack:
I will be looking out for you, my son has already seen you on St.Annes road in blackpool:thumbs: