What's new

Hello.

L

L-OAKLEY

Hello Ladys + Gents my name is luke i currently live in the UK

Im doing some research before buying a S15.

What Insurance group is the Spec S + R and what sort of problems do i need to look out for

many regards.

subzero

Reaction score
welcome along mate .

for good info its worth heading along to some shows i find , meet car owners . i was very busy at JAE last year :nod:

L

L-OAKLEY

welcome along mate .

for good info its worth heading along to some shows i find , meet car owners . i was very busy at JAE last year :nod:
Thanks alot for the advice, may have togo on a Meet.

subzero

Reaction score
youll get lots of info here tho too :)

surely a spec r is a high insurance group over there ??

i feel the gap in a spec s and spec r are fairly wide, i never even considered for a second to get a spec s . I was lucky tho as insurance was pretty good for me.

economy wise, there not too bad , 6th gear is great if your driving it daily. obviously if your hammering it , youll be broke from petrol.

L

L-OAKLEY

youll get lots of info here tho too :)

surely a spec r is a high insurance group over there ??

i feel the gap in a spec s and spec r are fairly wide, i never even considered for a second to get a spec s . I was lucky tho as insurance was pretty good for me.

economy wise, there not too bad , 6th gear is great if your driving it daily. obviously if your hammering it , youll be broke from petrol.
as im wanting todo a RB Conversion, i think it might be best if i went with the Spec S, i think buying the Spec R would be a waste of money best thing from livin with the parents my wages can goto the car :)