What's new

New 15 Old S body owner

T

TrIcK^

Thought I had better say hello as I may be about asking a few questions. On my 3rd S13 (what fun :D), and my first toe into the S15, and if Im honest they are a tad different :nod:.
Car is fairly stock and I wont be doing much at all, but what has been done has been achieved to a bloody good standard by the prior owner (shameless plug)

Here is the ol gal, and see you about :wave:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
That front splitter looks very nice. Do you know what brand it is?
Looks like it's from an R34GTR or something similar.

edit: digging the private plate, "FFS" :)

M

Matt_S

Nice buy! I was REALLY tempted to have that as my only car :wack:

THink thats my fave looking UK S15 tbh :thumbs: and it would have been harder to sell that than mine, cos I prefer the way it looks :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
welcome mate - very nice motor that:nod:

i have only one question (well, in 3 parts lol) - what offset are those wheels, what size tyres are you using and what widths are they? as i love the fitment mate:cool:

M

Matt_S

From memory Dean, Wayne said theyre 9 and 9.5 and hes rolled the std arches slightly to make em fit

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
cheers mate. works for me - rollings not a problem just need to know the offsert as rotas dont have many to choose from in the grid design im looking at.....and the tyre sizes as they dont look too stretched, in fact just right:nod:

T

TrIcK^

As per request some more pics. done by the prior owner and builder as I have yet to take any myself :)
The wheel offset ill have to check for you.

Sender

Reaction score
Country
wheels are 9,5 all around front et30 with 225 and rear et20 with 235 :wave:

it was BARGAIN at this price

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
thanks for the info mate. are there any rubbing issues up front with the 9.5's or did the liners need removing?:thumbs:

Sender

Reaction score
Country
thanks for the info mate. are there any rubbing issues up front with the 9.5's or did the liners need removing?:thumbs:
about this you've got to ask new owner :wave: but I reckon on both answer is yes :wack:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
about this you've got to ask new owner :wave: but I reckon on both answer is yes :wack:
well hopefully he'll read this and be able to tell me. its not a daily driver anymore so i can afford to compromise a little, but dont want any major hassles. cheers for the info:thumbs:.

T

TrIcK^

Arch liners are in with no rubbing issues. Whether they were modified I have no idea, but I have had it cornering sharply with no rubbing.