What's new

New member from Dominican Republic!

Reaction score
Country
Hi to all,

I just bought a S15 and i'm really impress with the car itself.

Here is one pic of the car, i'll put some more later:

Last edited:
Reaction score
WTTC mate!

Looks like you've got yourself a really decent car there, look forward to seeing more pics.

Also, have you got any plans for it? e.g. in/exterior, engine..

:thumbs:

Mark

Reaction score
Country
looks well let the tuning begin and the tires be burnt :D:D:D
hahaha, yeah, i haven't had much time since my first post (really busy at work at the moment), but i'm planning on doing some stuff to the car, like painting, new rims, new spoiler, etc. i'll try to upload more pics at the end of the day. Thanks for the warm welcoming! :D:D. Also, the car has some electrical problems, and i'm trying to find the f4 connector pin out, i looked it up at the useful threads but didn't find anything.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the S15OC :wave:

Any idea yet on the kit / colour / alloys?
I still don't know what colour, rims or kit i'm going to do because right now i'm broke, hehehe. But anyway, i have a Greddy Spec-M Intercooler i'm going to install this weekend, i'll try to get some photos of it later.

Reaction score
Country
And as promise another photo, this one is from the back
note: i don't like those tail light, planning on upgrading to led ones that are sold on ebay, anyone has had experience with those???

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome buddy :)

Looks good although if you're planning on getting LED rear lights then I'd go for Wisesquare or Yashio Factory (like mine lol)...

Reaction score
Sell me the spoiler for my GTT ER34 and get a nice CF BGW Spoiler. As for the LED Tailights yeah that will definitely look better. If possible and you can get an OEM Spec R kitted front bumper with the figs that would really set off the car with some nice staggered wheels or some GTR wheels like mine. Very nice start nonetheless.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome buddy :)

Looks good although if you're planning on getting LED rear lights then I'd go for Wisesquare or Yashio Factory (like mine lol)...
Yeah is either LED, or clear or just factory ones. BTW, where i can get tail lights besides ebay???

Sell me the spoiler for my GTT ER34 and get a nice CF BGW Spoiler. As for the LED Tailights yeah that will definitely look better. If possible and you can get an OEM Spec R kitted front bumper with the figs that would really set off the car with some nice staggered wheels or some GTR wheels like mine. Very nice start nonetheless.
I'm planning on getting rid of the spoiler but at the moment i need to fix some things first, i'll let you know when i take it out. Also, where i can buy stuff like that for this car on internet???, besides ebay of course.