What's new

Ep3 Owner Looking For S15

D

dohc2002

Hi names Kenneth from Dublin...Been using this site as research info for S15s as i am currently trying to sell my car and am torn between the S15 or S2000..Anyway just saying HI!:wave:

Reaction score
Country
Hello & WTTC :wave:

Depends what you want out of a car, if you prefer a wild kicking turbo car (when modded) then obviously an S15. It will also annihilate an S2000 in a straight line after a full stage 1.

However if torque isnt a must, you only need 2 seats and love high revving then obviously an S2000 is te way to go.

Also depends on how much you mod a car. An S15 can be modded to blistering road quick performance for not too much outlay.

D

dohc2002

Hello & WTTC :wave:

Depends what you want out of a car, if you prefer a wild kicking turbo car (when modded) then obviously an S15. It will also annihilate an S2000 in a straight line after a full stage 1.

However if torque isnt a must, you only need 2 seats and love high revving then obviously an S2000 is te way to go.

Also depends on how much you mod a car. An S15 can be modded to blistering road quick performance for not too much outlay.

I know what you are saying.At this stage till i sell my car its just me doing my homework on both cars.I had a turbo Altezza before and was geat Craic to drive.Now i have a Jdm Ep3 now are also love the high revving Vtec.That said i love the torque out of a turbo.I think its a hard call to be honest but have to sell my own car first.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome i did also think about the s2000 over the S15 but but in the end i opted for the S15 and did not regret it at all

D

derwinmd

what type of mods should i get to get the best out of my spec r..? you say that it could be made a "blisteringly fast car".. what would you recommend...?