What's new

Howdy

P

paullen

Hi I'm Paul.

I will soon be on the hunt fo a new jap car. Someone drover flat out into the back of my FTO :(

I have my eye on a 1999 S15, but ?13k might be a little too pricey for me. Anyway just thought I'd say hi :wave:

Here's a couple of pics of the FTO

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Hi Paul. Welcome :wave:

She looks a little sad... :(

?13k is a fairly usual price for a good example. Ones below ?12k are usually dubious...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome :wave: ,

Sorry to hear about your FTO but glad to hear your going onwards and upwards :thumbs:

T

totenkopf

Ouch! looks nasty bud! Would agree with Nicely on the pricing for a good S15, u do not want to be buying a shady one or the wallet could take one hell of a pounding!! :eek: Welcome to the forum by the way!! :wave:

D

Derek

Welcome. Nasty bit of damage to fto. Was that a rear carbon boot door? There's a nice Spec r yellow s15 for sale on sxoc and here i think. Going for good money and its in Northern Ireland so same currency for you. Its a clean car i have seen in flesh..

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Derek said:
Welcome. Nasty bit of damage to fto. Was that a rear carbon boot door? There's a nice Spec r yellow s15 for sale on sxoc and here i think. Going for good money and its in Northern Ireland so same currency for you. Its a clean car i have seen in flesh..
Pretty sure that one sold mate :nod: