What's new

New from the States...but Nottingham bound

S

SoMarvelus

still contemplating the move, but the prospects of getting an s15 for a reasonable price instead of importing it finding an imported s15 here for much more is a Pro in the Pros & Cons of the move:p got love for the Silvia's, from s13,14,15 Nissan head really. bro has a Z32 used to have a couple Maxima's another bro an s14 so its in the blood:D

anyways....:wave:

S

SoMarvelus

thanks! later on this yr. the courses i'm looking at start in september..so if i get accepted around that time. been browsing the club. looks like there is a vibrant Britt squad!!

S

SoMarvelus

I know! i was on autotrader couple weeks ago and i was shocked at the values and conditions of some of them, are there any other websites other than autotrader? would really love a black one

how is it w/ aftermarket parts and stuff, have to get them from japan or are there alot of dealers in the UK and they are easy to come by.

Reaction score
Country
Hello and WTTC :wave:

Because the S15 shares most components with the S14 theres plenty of tuning bits available for good prices in the UK. Some good companies are APEX Performance, DB-Power, Driftworks to name a few.

The www.sxoc.com is great for getting involved in Group Buys on the traders section and has plenty of second hand sales as its a very active UK site for S13,S14 & S15s (though you cat beat the S15OC for S15 specific knowledge and chat :) )