Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hi every one

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    Bit like white...

  2. #12
    DOYLE Guest
    think there is a re map done to it this car goes real well ss exhaust on it will hope to add a manifold , down pipe , and a front mount intercooler , then take it to the rolling road and see what we can do with it from there on .
    would like to add a biger turbo to .
    a brother of mine builds a lot of engines for sub,evo,skilines, really any thing and he seems to be fit to get them to go real well so he will be at the s15 to .
    when i get it to the rollers i will let you know what the out put is

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by DOYLE
    think there is a re map done to it this car goes real well
    I wouldn't count on that. If you've got no piggy-back/replacement ECU or fuelling computer, it'll be 90% likely that its running the Jap map. With a boost controller in place, you don't want to be running more than 0.8 bar until its remapped for 97/8 RON fuel.

  4. #14
    totenkopf Guest
    Hi Damien! Good to see you on the site mate

  5. #15
    DOYLE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Quote Originally Posted by DOYLE
    think there is a re map done to it this car goes real well
    I wouldn't count on that. If you've got no piggy-back/replacement ECU or fuelling computer, it'll be 90% likely that its running the Jap map. With a boost controller in place, you don't want to be running more than 0.8 bar until its remapped for 97/8 RON fuel.

    the car is running at 0.9 bar never looked to see what the other settings are on the programe yet .

  6. #16
    DOYLE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by totenkopf
    Hi Damien! Good to see you on the site mate
    shane ?????????

  7. #17
    Derek Guest
    If you d'ont need or want your rear wiper i know someone who'd gladly say thanks to it..

  8. #18
    totenkopf Guest
    thats right D! its me alright! hows tricks bud?Car looks the biz! Have to get a run up and see it this week, where you getting the front bumper from lad?

  9. #19
    DOYLE Guest
    sean got me one will have it this week . take a run up surely lad . do you know any one that would have a roll cage

  10. #20
    totenkopf Guest
    Will get a run up surely! will ask about for the cage bud!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •