What's new

Newbie from Australia~

Y

yc86

Hi guys! been browsing around and I've found some useful info here, so thought I'd just join in the fun~

I'm originally from Singapore, but am in Melbourne now studying. I've a cheapo 180sx and just bought this White S15 couple of weeks ago.
(can you believe back home, this car costs SG$60,000?? and you can only drive it for 4 years more. I got it for 1/3 the price here..)

I love the car, although there is a hint of dodgy-ness to it. Ah well. The gearbox seems weird, doesn't want to go into first sometimes, even after it's warmed up.
Hoping that the previous owner used some crap oils in there.. and the engine too. The car's on jackstands now in the middle of a all fluids change,
but the filter's a pain to get to. :down:

Anyway, it's a JDM. just love the rear wiper! :eek:

Cheers! :)

Reaction score
Country
Welcome! I've never lived in Singapore, but I've been there numerous times visiting friends. I love it there... it's one of the few places I would consider moving to. I can't believe how expensive the s15's are there though! Well anyways, it would be nice to see some pics of the current condition and a blog on what your doing with it!

Y

yc86

Hi there! i see you're from Japan? I've been there once for an exchange program, Nagoya and toyota city if i remember right.
It's been my dream to go Japan again ever since.. home of the JDMs. :smitten:

yeah.. cars in singapore are way overpriced because it's a small island afterall.

Here's a pic of my very stock s15.

and my NA sil80:

:)